Dear ASHISouth Members and Alabama Home Inspectors,
I hope you can physically meet OR ZOOM / Meeting next Saturday / May 7, 2022 : N. Shelby Baptist Church, Fellowship hall ; 4100 Belcher Dr.; Birmingham, AL - * 8:30 a.m. / start time.*
1. At 8:30 a.m. (Note Earlier start time) May 7, 2022 we will begin our C. Ed with a hot topic that has not been covered specifically at an ASHISouth quarterly meeting before. You won't want to miss this critical topic / speaker.
2 . About 10:30 a.m. we will meet, Col. Lee Desmond , our new, Division Construction Management / Director by ASHISouth V. President , Dr Terry Holder . Col Desmond has been on the job a short time and has "hit the ground running". We are grateful he is giving up part of a Saturday to come and say hello to us. Former Director , Mr. Frank Brown retired last January and he did a great job addressing Alabama home inspector needs.
3. About 11:15 a.m. we will enjoy Full Moon B.B.Q lunch Thank - you Mike Ray & helpers for great food, donuts , coffee. If you are not an ASHISouth member there will be a $40.00 / fee for the food and 4 hours of C.E. ASHISouth offers "Affiliate memberships" for non- ASHI members.. same price.... $ 125.00 / year. FIRST TIME VISITORS are FREE ... BTW: Retired ex. ASHISouth guys are FREE ...
4. About 11:45 a.m. We 'll hear from AHIO's Ex. Director Andrew Griffith as he gives us an AHIO update. There are some important issues that will be discussed , that could affect our home inspection businesses.
5. At approx. 12:00 we will hear from Attorney Joe Cox about the importance of getting "pre-inspection" contracts signed and other critical legal tips that could keep inspectors out of legal trouble. Do Not Miss This.
Question : Do " 4 Point Insurance inspections = An Alabama Home Inspection per DCM Guidelines ??
6. Watch for Zoom meeting # and PIN # from Zoom Administrator/ host : Jerry Kelly (205) 960-5203 (only text him) who oversees ASHISouth Facebook & ASHISouth.org, and serves as Secretary of ASHISouth. Thank- you Jerry !
7. *** We now have the ability for you to pay for your 2022 ASHISouth ( $125.00) dues ONLINE !
Just by clicking on www.ashisouth.org and following the prompts to Join & pay ashisouth 2022 dues.
*** IF you paid your 2022 ASHISouth dues ,we will have 1 free OFFICIAL, ASHISouth hat for you.***
8. Finally, we should dismiss around 1:15 p.m. We are starting earlier than before so you will still get 4 hours of continuing education and most of you will still have almost 1/2 a Saturday for your family...
Oh, we may have "Cheap Home Inspector Give Away" door prizes or a different surprise...(ummm??)
Remember, "We are Stronger, Better Together"
See ya May 7, 2022 / 8:30 a.m./ Saturday at: North Shelby Baptist Church ; 4100 Belcher Dr. ; Birmingham, AL )
Fellowship hall OR on Zoom - the link with will be sent out Friday, May 6, evening.
John Knudsen, ACI
2022 ASHISouth President (www.ashisouth.org)
AHIO Counsel member (www.Alinspector.org)
(334) 221 - 0876
P.S. FOREWARD this email to any lic home inspector I may have missed, OR
invite a fellow home inspector to join us.
1919 Oxmoor Road #366 Homewood, Alabama 35209
Alabama Home Inspector Organization | Copyright © 2018-2022 | All Rights Reserved